Aanandit Charity Centre desires to see the underprivileged children of Nepal built up to their fullest capacity, empowered to be responsible citizens of their communities and their nation, and bringing joy to the heart of God by contributing to the betterment of the world around them.
● To support disadvantaged children to meet their holistic need
● To provide spiritual and psychological support to the single women, women and other disadvantaged, dalits and other ethnic minorities.
● To provide financial support for the children to continue their education
● To provide ongoing training on employment and business related training issues
● To provide ongoing training on psychosocial issues to the single and needy women
● To provide training on employment related issues to needy youth
● To provide financial support to the people living in rural and suburban areas for their livelihoods and sustainable income
● To provide basic income generation training to the needy groups and communities
● To provide needs-based support to the disabled, old aged people
● To support government in community development programs